Monday, 7 May 2012

Before I go ...

I'm off to the north of Malawi in a couple of days to work in a primary school teaching English. I'll be there for a couple of months and hope to be a fairly regular blogger but, if my experiences in Sierra Leone are anything to go by, it might not be very easy to get internet access. I can but try.

It will be wonderful to be back in Africa and also wonderful to be away from this wintry weather in London. I'm going to be living in a house on a tea plantation. The amount of tea I drink, I've probably been keeping them in business for years.

The next time I write, I'll be there! I'm so excited and I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    No posts from you in Malawi ... I hope you are OK and have simply not been able to get online.

    Hugs,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete